Sunday, January 13, 2008

Alone in Singapore

Dear All,

I truly apologise for the lack of blogging. Please allow me to update the happenings of my life, starting from mid December.

As mentioned in the previous post, Rane has decided to leave me alone in Singapore while she enjoys herself in Phuket. I was really bored and lonely, and that was not the worse.


While Rane was enjoying herself, I idled through my days.
To lignten my unhappiness a little, I decided to lay on her mattress and rest on her pillow.
* Hiaks Hiaks Hiaks*

To make up for 'abandoning' me in Singapore, Rane got me a very long bone made of flour.
That's my favourite!!!

You think one stupid piece of dough can bribe the very unhappy me!!!

Okays, Blame me for being soft hearted.
A bit of coaxing and I'll give in.



After she had returned from her holiday, she could not stop telling me how nice the dogs in Phuket were; even the strays were tame and obedient and I was nothing like them!!! Didn't parenting books say, Do Not Compare your child with someone else. That should apply to me too!

* hRMPfs *

Now I am feeling so sore about it!!!

No comments: