Thursday, September 27, 2007

Cutesy Little Baby

Everytime Rane has to train me for the up-coming test, she always grumbles to Mage (my original owner whom i still love alot) "Why did we ever get a Beagle! Beagles are stubborn and difficult to train."

(Rane: Sugar is pretty much a stubborn dog and that makes training her really tough on us; it requires more than just patience and tolerance. She will determine whether we are hitting the roof by listening to our tone of voice and watching us for our facial expressions and body languages. She only behaves and listens to instruction just as we are about to reach our limits. Therefore, we (Mage and I) are usually very stern with her during training sessions.)

Then, the next day I read Rane's sms to Mage. In the sms, the following was mentioned.

"Oh, I remembered why we got Sugar. She was such a cute, lovely and cuddly dog back then. She was eager to please and was so irresistible."

I shall post my baby pictures and you guys be the judge after juxtaposing my baby photos and my current photos.

These are pictures of me at 3 and a half months old.








And these are pictures of me at around 10 months old.





Yeah yeah. I ain't that bad now right.
My looks may have matured, but i still must be as lovely and attractive.

Otherwise, it does not justify why i still get so much love, hugs and kisses everyday.

No comments: