Wednesday, April 2, 2008

New Banner

Dear All,

With the help of Rane and Mage, I have managed to create a new banner for my blog, which allows a faster loading time, since the previous banner requires some time to load.

I have also put up a display picture of myself under personal profile and someone commented that it looks like the 'perfect passport size photo'. He also added that should dogs need Identification Cards (IC) one day, that would be the best picture to use, even though I was said to look a little sad in the picture. (I was just trying to look solemn and serious.)

* Stares at the someone *

On top of that, I have included more pictures and upload them to the photo album on the right side of my blog. The colours of the tag board is also edited to make it brighter and more lively.

Should you have any suggestions or idea to make my blog more attractive and user-friendly, you are always welcome to feedback to me.

=)

Sweet Licks,
Sugar

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I like this banner. Although I liked the other one too.
Can you teach me sometime how to have these photo albums and other goods you have.
I am using wordpress because my dad likes it better.

Thanks for coming back to my blog.
Smell you later.
djembe the dog

djembethedog.com