Monday, May 12, 2008

日本の名前


I have been tagged by my fellow beagle friend, Kess to do some Japanese homework.

Instructions are as follow:

Add your name on the list and simply spell out your name using the given Japanese letter- translations below. Tag six of your friends and inform them of the tag. Have fun.


TRANSLATION:


A - ka G - ji M - rin S - ari Y - fu
B - tu H - ri N - to T - chi Z - zi


C - mi I - ki O - mo U - do

D - te J - zu P - no V - ru

E - ku K - me Q - ke W - mei

F - lu L - ta R - shi X - na


With that, I have a new Japanese name.

S - Ari
U - do
G - ji
A - ka
R - ta

Thus, it's Aridojikata. I think it sounds pretty cool, however Rane thinks it's a little too long, especially when she wants to scold me. *Mimicks Rane* "Aridojikata, Come Here!!!"

Maybe she can consider calling me Arido for short.


I've decided to tag the following friends for their Japanese names:

4 legged friends
Chinook
Mona
Furby and Twisty

2 legged friends

Prawnie
Piglet
Peng

---------------------------------------------



What a sleepy weekend. zZzZz

---------------------------------------------

Updates of Ah Pui and Boy Boy


The above is a picture of of Ah Pui (the fatter & bigger pup)
and Boy Boy (the thinner and smaller pup).

On hindsight, Ah Pui has been adopted. Thanks to Rane for her great persuasion skills and sheer determination to convince somebody. In two weeks time, Ah Pui will have a new owner and a forever home. Rest assured that he will be safe and sound, and that his owner will treat him real well. I promise. Rane will like to thank that somebody very much. =)

If that somebody is comfortable with it, I shall continue to update and blog about Ah Pui's condition, and maybe even reveal who Ah Pui's new owner is.

However, Boy Boy is still a nobody's dog. He's seeking a good owner who can shower him tender loving care. Apart from that, Boy Boy's current fosterer is facing financial difficulties as his medical bills are chalking up, even though there are individuals who made donations. Things will further worsen if Boy Boy needs a surgery when he reaches 6 months old.

Any kind souls who will like to consider adopting Boy Boy, or make a donation to his fosterer can email me for more details.

The following is a video of Boy Boy and his fosterer's dog, Baby the Golden Retriever, and Mixy, the Labrador X Border Collie.


3 comments:

♥Mona + Prissy + Angel Weenie♥ said...

Hi Sugar,

Thanks for stopping by. I am gonna do the name thingie but our printer is broken and the Mommy will have to wait until she goes back to work Tuesday to copy the instructions.

Hope your Mommy had a lovely Monther's day!!

Love ya...Mona

Kess And Her Mama said...

Aridojikata, Thanks for being a sport! Cheers, Mekuariari. P.S. My humans agree that doggie names should be short and sweet (like you :-)), which is why they changed my name from Athensi Serenade (given name by breeder) to Kess.

♥Mona + Prissy + Angel Weenie♥ said...

Hi Suger,

I'm getting my Mommy to help me with my name tag tonight. She says I have until Dancing With The Star starts an she can help me until then--God forbid if we miss it because then she couldn't lust after Christian DeLaFunte so check back later tonight or in the morning to see my Japanese name.

MONA