Thursday, December 18, 2008

Rub a Tub Tub

Rub a Tub Tub, Posh Posh in a Tub

One day, Posh decided to get in the blue tub that Rane's mum uses to hold washed linens before hanging them up.



She made herself comfortable in it.

And soon ... She FELL ASLEEP in IT!!!


Sometimes I really wonder if I have a beagle as my sister, or a cat as my sister.



Rub a Tub Tub, Sugar in a Tub

Though I was clearly disgusted by the cat behaviour displayed by that beagle, I decided to find myself a tub too!

I mean, if Posh can have a tub of her own, shouldn't I have one too?


I decided to choose this tub made of China. You know, those porcelain kind that the Chinese Imperial Family used to use? It's classy, it's spacious and it definately cost more than that blue plastic tub that Posh has declared hers.

I deserve better because I'm the Princess at home.

I Rule!



---------------------------------------------------




On a sidenote, someone wanted me to post a picture of Piyo (my other bunny sibling) with a vacuum cleaner. I still have yet to understand why they love the vacuum cleaner so much.

Spokes-fur deal anyone?


Sweet Licks,
Sugar

9 comments:

River said...

Sugar you are a funny girl! Yes, you deserve the best. Porcelain would be cool in hot weather, too.

love & wags,
River

The Musketeers said...

Oh sugar , how come your tub is so much better than Posh's ? BOL

Kess And Her Mama said...

What cool new beds you have! Blessed Christmas!

Dughallmor Beagles said...

So cute! You girls look adorable in your tubs....but Sugar, shouldn't Posh get the posh one??!
I love the photo of you on the chair and Posh in the tub!
Slobbers xx
Pee ess, your bunny is so cute and very brave to sleep near the monster!!

Amber-Mae said...

Oh you both are tooo funny & cute!

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

Dughallmor Beagles said...

Hi girls, we've been given an award by a far away friend and want to give it to all our far away friends too, you're one of them, come by and pick it up if you want!
Slobbers xx

Amici said...

That is too cute! I can't believe you fit in that little tub. You look like you enjoy it. :)

Thank-you for your card. It was delightful.

The Musketeers said...

We wish you a Merry Christmas ,
We wish you a Merry Christmas ,
We wish you a Merry Christmas ,
& A HAPPY NEW YEAR !!

xoxo ,
Four Musketeers & Family
Lady , Zena , Cody & Joyce

bagel said...

aw... they both look so cute in their tubs!