Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Goodbye Brother

Rane had wanted me to do a little write up of my furmily since I started blogging, however I was always procrastinating as I do not have very nice photos of all of them, especially Herbie our roboski.

Being a roboski, he was extremely active and was never still enough for the camera. As a result, his photos are almost always blur.

Sadly, the only picture which he never moved, was the one taken after he passed away.

I shall blog more about him on my next post, when the entire furmily is feeling better.




Herbie looks like he's sound asleep, doesn't he?


* Rane finally brought some hamster food from Mage's house, but Herbie never got to eat them. Initially she had thought that Herbie was soundly asleep in the hut. Never did she realise that Herbie will never wake up.

Rest in peace, Herbie. You will always be in our hearts.

May we meet again one day.


The following was quoted from Rane's sister, Marlow.

We are all upset, but life still has to move on.
Let the beautiful memories live in our heats.
Shadow proves the existence of the sunlight.

No comments: