Sunday, February 17, 2008

Dirty O Bone

Remember the Bone Rane bought for me in Phuket?




I was obsessed with it and loved it to the core, till it became





Like This!!!

Mage and Rane said this was dirty and disgusting.
It was black and stuck with lots of fur!

But I thought it was still chewy and tasted delicious,
despite it shrinking a little.




One day, I saw them creeping to the dustbin
& I never saw the bone since.

I was so sore about it.

To make up for that, they got me a new bone!
This time, it's a synthetic bone which will last me
a tad longer (hopefully).




Upon seeing their sincerity to make up for it, I decided to
accept the bone.

However, Rane complained about the bone costing a
whooping $12.80.

To make up for that, I have decided to help relief her load
by earning a little 'pocket money' through the newly added
Google Ads and Google Search box on the right of my blog.

Hopefully, the advertisements will attract users, thereby
allowing me to earn my own treats.

Good Luck to Me~

No comments: