Friday, February 29, 2008

Singapore Botanical Garden

Rane insists that I blog on this day, February 29th, saying that this is a once in a four years chance. The humans call it the 'Leap Year'. Thus I have decided to post about my trip to the Singapore Botanical Gardens last Wednesday, in an attempt to lighten our mood (ever since Herbie's death).

Exploring Singapore Botanical Gardens




Embarking on the Journey, with Rane and Piglet.




Not long after we reached the Botanical Gardens,
I was made to do a Sit Stay.




I wonderd why, till I saw those Big Rain Drops. =(




Thank goodness the rain didn't last for long,
but there were puddles of water on the pavement.




I ended up leaving my foot prints paw prints
everywhere I went.




Stupid Rane dropped her handphone without knowing it.
We ended up searching the routes we have taken to find
her handphone.

It was by chance we discovered that we had
taken a photo of it. We decided to name it
"The Act of Dropping the Handphone in Mid Air"




Rane saw this big big tree & ran excitedly towards it.
See how fast we ran! Our fours are all off the ground.




She insisted we take a photo on it.
Being a coward timid dog, I objected violently
& struggled very hard to resist.

This explains the weird expression of mine in this photo.




Piglet attempting to take a picture of our shadows.




Rane had wanted to go to the Swan Lake, but apparently
she doesn't know how to read the signs well, as we took
a long time to look for it.




After we have reached our destination, Rane insisted
that we take a photo with the swan.

For some weird reasons, the swan was very attracted to
me. It made some weird noises at me too!




The sun was scorching hot after the rain & I got
very thirsty after a long walk.




And I have got a very healthy body system;
Whatever goes in, comes out. Hehs =P




We spotted an eagle at the park, and Rane was thankful
she didn't bring Guni, an angora dwarf (rabibit) along to
the park as she had intended to.




I was forced to take a photo with Piglet.
Just look at how she grab onto my neck.
I thought I was suffocating!




I was also made to post amongst the bushes.




When Rane saw the gardener watering the plants,
she wished that she could use the hose to bathe me too.




I was made to pose at this lamp post.




All because it says there are dog poo bags there.




I was made to pose again, as the previous picture
has a high exposure, thus it was difficult to make out
what was printed on the dog poo box.




A final pose before we leave the Botanical Garden.




I was so tired from the trip, I dozed off in the car.




& I woke up to a camera snapping away.
That's why I didn't look very happy in the photo.




To gain a better view of the road, I slowly inch forward.




And left my beautiful butt at the back seat.




At the end of the day, Rane and I were so tired,
we fell asleep soon after.




And as the flashes went off incessantly, I got so irritated
I covered my eyes with the pillow.




2 comments:

Amber-Mae said...

Hey Sugar! Haven't been visiting you or so long. Sorry about that...Wow, you look soo much chubbier now than before. Heehee! Looked like you has pawsome time. Anyway, my blog link has been changed. Just click on my name & it will direct you there. Also, check out my latest trick!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

♥Mona + Prissy + Angel Weenie♥ said...

hello

ya look so cute with your nose all covered up in that bed. ya look so comfortable in bed...I like to hide my nose all the time.

Love ya Mona