Friday, February 1, 2008

Happy 2nd Birthday

Happy 2nd Birthday to ME ~!~!~!

Today is my 2nd Birthday. However, I have yet to receive any presents. Only a few birthday wishes, with no official celebration. I was only brought to West Coast Park in the morning for a walk, and I was not even allowed to sit at Mc-Cafe's Al Fresco dining area.

How sad can that be.

To make things worse, there wasn't any pictures taken during that outing, because some lazy bum *stares at Rane*, refused to wake up at 6.30am in the morning. Sighs.

However, to make up for it, Rane has promised to bring me out for an outing next week, or the week after. She says that we will have something awesomelicious for lunch, at a pet cafe. She has yet to decide which one, and has asked me to choose.

Any suggestions anyone?

4 comments:

Amber-Mae said...

Happee Barkday to you Sugar! h my, that is sooo sad that you didn't receive any pressies on your barkday. Would you like me to send you a card or something?

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

♥Mona + Prissy + Angel Weenie♥ said...

Happy birthday Sugar,

my name us Mona and i am a wirehaired doxie living in Houston,Texas with the Mommy.

we was looking at "paw it forward" and decided to stop by and say hello. The Mommy loves Beagles second best to dachshunds.

we see that Amber-mae already know you...she is my friend too!!

stop by and see us sometimes...to make new friends.

Mona

Sugar the Beagle said...

Hi Amber-Mae,

Yeahs, everybody was so busy preparing for the Chinese New Year, they had 0 time for my birthday celebration.

How sad can that be!!!

A card sounds comforting. =)

Lotsa Loves,
Sugar e Beagle

Sugar the Beagle said...

Hi Mona,

Welcome to my blog~ * Sniff Sniffs*

The "Paw it Forward" seems to work pretty well, maybe I should put it on my blog too!

Yeah, let's be Friends.

=)

Loves~
Sugar