Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Soil from the Sky

Rane woke up on my Birthday (02 Feb) to find me sleeping soundly.

She decided to give me a tender kiss on my beak snout, as usual,




Only to Realise
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

THIS !!!



She stared at it for a long long time,
and wondered what this unidentified object was.

It looked somewhat like dried soil, but just where did it come from?

She looked around the room, and there wasn't any traces of soil at all.
She tilted her head and looked up at the ceiling.
(She really did stare hard at the ceiling for a couple of seconds!)
There wasn't any wasp nest.

So she decided to take a closer look.

Warning: Please Do Not Scroll Down if you have just eaten,
or about to eat.


.
.
.
.
.
.
.

And she saw some traces of vegetable!!!
She decided to smell it!!!

OH No!!!
Oh Shit!!!



(See those dirty green, grass look alike thingy?
It's my undigested vegetable from dinner the night before.)


MY SHIT WAS DISCOVERED !!!!!!

It must have taken Rane a lot of effort to contain her anger,
since she has just changed the bedsheets and
pillow/bolster cases 2 days ago.


I was so thankful she did not spoil my birthday
by scolding nor spanking me.


To make up for my mistakes, I have decided to suffer
a bit of embarrassment
and confess my 'sins' online.

Sorry Rane!


Rane: I did not reprimand nor punish Sugar for her mistake, as she was already looking very guilty and sorry the moment I stared at her. Moreover, she has never pooed nor peed at places that she shouldn't ever since she was toilet trained, thus I believe it was entirely an 'accident'.

I guess that piece of shit was stuck to her anus (which happens once in a while), along with a strand of hair or string, as she has this thing for licking up dirt/hair on the floor. Thankfully, she is starting to quit that habit of hers, so I am not expecting such accidents to happen again. It is no fun changing bedsheets when you are only half-awake.

1 comment:

♥Mona + Prissy + Angel Weenie♥ said...

Hi Sugar,

It be me Mona. Thanks for visiting my bloggie and for the kind words for the Mommy.

The Mommy has never spanked me for poo pooing or pe peeing in the house but her do lector me and makes feel so guilty. Sometimes me wish her would spank me cause I don't like her telling me me be a bad girl.

Me be so happy you wants us to be friends.

Love ya Mona & the Mommy